Thursday, June 26, 2008

Think out Loud

In the past few weeks, I have done a couple interviews for various magazines, websites and such. I always enjoy the opportunity to give my thoughts because it not only allows me to share my story with a broader audience; it helps me to reaffirm my beliefs in myself and in my talents. Saying something out loud provides a stronger anchor and it makes you focus on all the positive feelings that go along with this experience. Any time someone thanks me for doing an interview, I know I was blessed far more in the process.

The following link is an interview I did the other day for a website/blog that covers our sport and you will also find interviews from other athletes competing at the Trials in the next upcoming weeks. Take a look…

PRERACEJITTERS.COM

8 comments:

White Flower said...

Babe, the link is wrong.

Brianna said...

lol...oops. i am so used to linking my own blog i did that on accident.

Anonymous said...

haha
that's all you think about when you think of China? Chicken and rice?
you have the mind of a fat person!

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

impressive and congrats sister

Anonymous said...

Great interview Brianna! And Jackie-Joyner Kersey is my all-time favorite track-based athlete as well, followed by Gail Devers :-]

:::Marcus LANGFORD:::

anonymousnupe said...

What?! You didn't mention me?! I'm crestfallen. LOL!

Anonymous said...

So, ummm, I still sound like a 90 year old smoker and I cough every 30 seconds, so as much as I'd love to hang before you leave, but you wouldn't want to be within five feet of me..I promise! Anyway, I'm insanely overworked right now, but still, the first thing I check when I get home is your blog! I know you always have something funny and/or inspiring to say... I've kind of been leaning on you "virtually" for support, so thank you! You're truly an inspiration to people who are lucky enough to know you, and I think it's so amazing that you share yourself in this way for people who don't get to know you personally also. Geez, this is getting pretty deep all of the sudden. What I'm trying to say is, I know I speak for all your religious blog readers when I say that I'm so proud of you and I can't wait to see what coming up next in your fabulous life. OXOX LtotheW

Brianna said...

thanks LDub! get better soon and I hope all goes well for you next weekend as well!