Thursday, March 27, 2008

Thanks Everyone!

Ok, so I must admit that I received more participation then I thought I would and some of you are some pretty inquisitive(read: nosey) people. :) Overall, I hope that those of you who took the time to ask questions and get to know me a little better found that you like me better and not any less. I'm sure that I will take the time to expand on some of the topics in the future and give them there own little blog post because some things are way more in depth than I can get into in just a few sentences. Although I will say that I did give pretty thorough answers if I do say so myself. Thank God I decided to do that blog on my day off! If anybody ever has a topic that they think would be absolutely fantastic for me to write about don't ever hesitate to suggest it. I write for me but every once in a while I can write for you too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I can't believe how many questions people sent! It must have been time consuming answering each question..thank goodness Jasmine answered her own question. That one cracked me up!

Albert Butler said...

TOPIC IDEA!!?? With the anti-China sentiment growing around the world and with many people wondering how China got the Games in the 1st place - I would like to know how you feel about China and what's happening in Tibet and if you worry (oh queen of worry) about a possible boycott by the US and/or other nations and how that might impact your Olympic experience...