Monday, January 24, 2011

My Twin

This weekend we had some great family time celebrating my Mom's birthday. My sister showed up with the same hair style and a knock off pair of my sunglasses, because as we all know, she secretly wants to be just like me. And I guess for some people, that's all it takes for us to look like the same person. The bartender at the winery thought I was trying to get smashed by throwing back glasses of wine one after the other because he thought we were the same person.

Here is a picture of us from Saturday.


Now, I can see how we resemble each other enough to be sisters, but definitely not the same person. I went through some of our archives and found some pictures where she tried her best to look like me.




This is something she started quite young...





As they say... Imitation is the best form of flattery!!

2 comments:

mojoemil said...

I think that the blog is very cute. I don't know the two of you all that well, but I definitely think that you're two very kind-hearted people, and that your mother should be very proud of you both. I love the way the two of you bust on each other! Very funny! Take care.
-Batman (Joe)

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhhh boy.

Mom