Saturday, January 2, 2010

Picture of the Year


Earlier today my best friend forwarded me the following link from Reuters that was a slideshow of pictures comprised of shots from all of 2009. And wouldn't you know...one of the pictures is of ME! Ladies and Gentlemen, I have officially made it! Of course you can't see my face, and the picture could possibly be just as amazing if it was taken of any other long jumper...but it wasn't. Not to mention that those fabulous socks make it hard to deny who that is flying through the air. Anyway, I thought it was kind of cool and it makes me feel a little special so I wanted to share.

PICTURES OF THE YEAR 2009 SLIDESHOW



Happy New Year everybody...I pray 2010 is all you dream of and more.

13 comments:

Eternal Lizdom said...

Very, very cool!!!

Marissa B said...

Awesome!! SO coool!!

Dust said...

This reminds me of the movie Barbershop, when Ced the entertainer had a picture of Walter Peyton on the wall & his face was covered & everyone was like how do we know that it's Walter Peyton, he is like it say's sweetness right there! Lol well I thought it was funny.

Very cool, I like looking at the shadow and how perfect the sand is.

brit brat said...

even if they don't know the socks, it says your name! haha
congrats!

Jennie Finch said...

Yay! Bri! Congrats mama! An incredible shot... you make it! xo

Jasmine said...

Ummm, no shout out?! HELLLLLLLO. I'm the bestest and you should let the world know! ;)
Actually, my dad found the photo and forwarded it to me...gotta love the Panchster! ;)
xoxo

Brianna said...

My bestest friend, Ms. Jasmine Star, forwarded me the picture that was forwarded to her by the most awesome man alive...Pancho Juarez! love them both. :)

Lyra said...

Bri, wow! This is awesome! Congratulations. :) Happy 2010. Miss you! ox...

Tyrone said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Botany's Desire said...

Fabulous!! How exciting this must be for you.

Bianca said...

Whoa, I'm catching up on THREE missed blogs and I feel so behind?!

1. I love you.
2. I had such a nice time at lunch.
3. I love condiments like mustard.
4. What are we doing for our birthdays?

#666 Fan said...

Sorry about that. :(!
When is your first event? I was a great supporter last summer! In fact, I was the cause of your success! Ha! This training period is boring! Let the meets begin already!!! :)

What is your schedule as of now?

Anonymous said...

Looks like your friend is a very petty petty person. Tried to post apology but she would not accept and deleted apology to others which was the most important part. seems her ass is too big for her own good. so sad. i do do do wish you well. you will jump long this year! if you don't, i will kick your ass on this blog! xoxo sad for her deletion message to her friends. will seek them out because they were very inspirational...she just doesn't get it..... Go You and Me!