Friday, April 25, 2008

Want more Bri?

First there was Myspace…

Then this blog…

Then my Website…

And now…FACEBOOK!

I know what you’re thinking…enough already. And I am inclined to agree with you. But before you start thinking that I am on the brink of having people go into ‘Brianna Overload’, I really didn’t create a facebook account to interact with more people or because I thought my presence on the net was lacking. Not really. I initially got it because my friend told me we could play scrabble online with an application that it offers. So that was reason enough for me to sign up. Have I ever mentioned that I am the scrabble Queen?!

So anyway, now that I have an account, I realized I might as well share it in case there are those of you who are interested in being my buddy. There really is no reason if we already have a connection somewhere else. There will be nothing new to be found on Facebook and I don’t plan on putting in the blood, sweat, and tears I initially did when starting my account on Myspace. I direct all that energy here now. ☺ But what is cool, and the biggest reason I am sharing it here, is that I can link my blog feed to my page and so for all those people who find it time consuming and laborious to venture over here day after day, you can stay up to date on Facebook. See how I work for you?

So in the big scheme of things I feel as if having a page will increase my readership and allow others the joy of staying in the loop. Other than that, there will be no new pictures or anything else exciting found there. At least I don’t think there will be. A girl only has so much time in a day to devote to her internet empire.

CLICK HERE to go to my facebook page and add me as a friend!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Facebook. Don't know what it is, but I get the idea. So, can there be too much Ms. Glenn? I think that's like asking my teenagers if they've had enough Halo3 by now, lol. But since I purposely restrict their time with it, who will help this poor soul out with his "Brianna" overload...?
Daniel

Anonymous said...

I have been having many thoughts of creating a page on Facebook because I have other friends/associates that mingle over there. I closed down my BlackPlanet.com page the other day because I got tired of the non-sense that continually goes on over there. I figure between my current MySpace page [in which you are a friend] and my blog, that should be enough for me, but perhaps Facebook will be the next site I will get connected to. Hmmm...

Marcus LANGFORD of MLDTees.com

Anonymous said...

i think you should get a youtube channel. just sign up for youtube and you can upload anything. races, practice sessions, random things you did during the day. you give us the pleasure of letting us in your life by the blog, but a videos or even a video Blog would be even better. that would be the ultimate!!! hope you decide to do it

Brianna said...

you tube huh??? you really want me to push it to the point to where people are saying ENOUGH!!! :)

Anonymous said...

well i think its a good idea. i think it would widen your fan base to a variety of ages and it would spark other professional athletes to allow their fans to get a glimpse of their personal life. Track does not get the respect it deserves in the United States, and I will never forget when i vacationed in Europe how Eurosport gave HSI its own show...i mean how much more loved can you get...too bad track isnt like that here (yet)

Add Hunters said...

Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed! And also with our web site, Add Hunters you're going to benefit from our international usages!Items listed on Add Hunters include electronics, pets, cars and, vehicles and other categories including land and property. Feel free to visit our web site http://www.addhunters.com gulf cars