Monday, September 29, 2008

Picture of the Week: Road Trip!

This weekend, I hopped into the convertible with my BFF and made my way down to Phoenix Arizona, for some quality friend time and to go see the Alicia Keys concert. I realize that there are some of you who are quite tired of me living the socialite life, albeit the poor man’s version, but I still choose to share it because I feel incredibly blessed to be able to do exciting things and have the opportunity to spend time with the people I love. I do promise though that my life will soon be exhibiting a bit more structure and I will be back to routines and responsibilities in no time. But in the meantime, I will enjoy my youth and the fact that I have just myself to please.

Bianca and I heading out onto the open highway.



Bianca showing off all her hard work after an afteroon at the mall in Scottsdale.



Us at the concert...of course since we took it ourselves you can't even tell that we are at a concert, nor can you see the fabulous outfits we had on. Oh well.



The amazing Ms. Keys doing her thing. It really was a great concert and we had fabulous seats so that made it even better!




I know this picture is hard to see, but Alicia sang a duet with one of her backup singers and I have developed the biggest crush on him. I don't know if he's single or if he's straight, but Jermaine, if you are out there....call me.

8 comments:

White Flower said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

You girls look hot! p.s. I'm totally inspired by your use of the classic side pony. ox

Eb the Celeb said...

I see ya'll raided one of my fav stores... Aldo's...

great pics of Alicia... I've seen her in concert I think 4 or 5 times now and every time she was amazing... always put on a great show!

Anonymous said...

ok you have one legit comment to this exciting post. lets get back to the swimsuits and lingerie bri.

Anonymous said...

I made the blog! I'm so cool.

Thanks for this weekend. I had a blast. Three cheers for best friend shoes: cheer, cheer, cheer!

Anonymous said...

so so lucky!

Anonymous said...

Bianca you are very very cool and beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Man I wish I was there :)