Sunday, August 3, 2008

Picture of the Week: Nikkie



I’d be remiss without featuring a photo of my friend Nicole because she is just that fabulous. Today, she turns the dirty thirty. Last night we made sure that she celebrated the milestone properly. Even though this stage of her life is filled with mommy duties and a ton of responsibilities that I have yet to embrace, I still feel like our friendship hasn’t changed that much in the ten years I’ve known her. She is still the fun-loving, charismatic, loyal, thoughtful, genuine person she has always been, just with fewer single girl outings that we had come to perfect over the years.



At Nikkie’s party last night, one of the many pictures we took was a reunion photo of all University of Arizona graduates. She is the kind of person who keeps friendships alive and knows that the surest way to have such fantastic friends is to be one.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to me
love you too Bri

anonymousnupe said...

Aw, she aw-ight. LOL! Scrappy, Not-too-nappy birfday, Nikkie.

You could entitle that group photo "Caramel Macchiato with a dollop of whipped cream and a couple chocolate chips to top it off."

White Flower said...

Happy birthday, NIKKIE!

So bummed I couldn't join you, but I'm sure Bri told you what happened. If she didn't, boo. I'll tell you when I visit later this week :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Nikki!! You look FABULOUS!!!

Anonymous said...

looks like everyone had a swell time!

you have some pretty impressive forearms sport; you must work out...lol!

:::Marcus LANGFORD:::

Eb the Celeb said...

Cute pics... and I can only see a lil bit of the house but it looks gorgeous!

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

looks great but for your country folk down south
next time a pic of the vittles pls

Anonymous said...

damn...is that T.J.
Whatever happened to her?